So any ideas on why my turbo inlet is full of anti freeze and there is even anti freeze in the air cleaner. Try to start it and seems hydrolocked?
Volvo 700b, never run one but they do make nice town cars !
Do you know what motor it has?
Someone poured antifreeze in your aircleaner ? That's what I would think. Where was it parked? :beatsme
Could be. Is there antifreeze on the outside of the air filter?
How's the coolant level in the radiator? If it is the corrdct level there it sems you have had someone sabotage it.
I find it hard to believe some vandal brought anti-freeze to pour into your air cleaner when water would do. Trying to imagine some failure that could do this, does the engine have an intercooler after the turbo?
Green Death Perhaps water wouldnt have sufficed in colder temps. Did you happen to underbid someone on a job recently? Or have a tiff with an employee? Like he said if the coolant level is up then where did it come from? If the coolant level is down then a pressure test is in order.
Cracked liner or cylinder head maybe? Filled up the bore then through an open valve? Maybe, sortof, kinda.........
Still kind of hard for it to get in the air cleaner.
Hey randolph, Don't just leave us hangin, whodunnit?
I guess Randolf drank the antifreeze ! Hey Norite You poor fella, I see your from Sudbury. Do they still grade the roads once a year?:tong My avatar photo is the old Town of Coniston grader.
I wish. They peel the asphalt off the Kingsway or Lasalle Blvd alternate years and grade it. Pretty much everything else is left as is. Some local rd. usually wins for the roughest road in the province. No more Coniston, no more outlying towns, it's all part of the "City of Greater Sudbury" now. Highest taxes and worst roads going. Flew out to Calgary once for a meeting, rented a car and drove up into the mountains. I really liked it out there, I want to go back and spend more time. You are lucky to have moved out there, I envy you especially when you get those chinooks in the spring. cheers
"The reason we are here is that we are not all there". That just about says it all. Ty