Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

just a few old machines Ive seen on my travels. mostly dozers and one grader!

loudvq ยท 2011-07-18 04:54

if any one knows of model type please feel free to let me know as they are all before my time, but these machines are all in australia and from memory the grader was one of the first of its kind here. cheers

Replies6
  1. #1loudvq2011-07-18 04:56

    missed one!

  2. #2r_steven2011-07-18 06:36

    The first dozer is a D2 cat - I own one of those!

  3. #3dieseldave2011-07-20 21:11

    I'll give it a try- D2, Cat No12 grader, D6 8U, IH TD9, AC HD5 or maybe an HD6, last one is an Oliver OC, maybe an OC12?

  4. #4gostr8r2011-07-20 21:25

    Here's a link to a few shots of some dinosaurs that had their before we had ours. http://s1029.photobucket.com/albums...Day 13 from Beaver Creek YK to North Pole AK/

  5. #5loggah2011-07-21 18:15

    cat d2, cat 12 grader, cat d6 ,, international td 15, ac hd 6, international td 18 . Don

  6. #6tripper_1742011-10-22 16:40

    My Dad had me on a little D2 just like that when I was ten. If you can operate that tractor anything else is easy! Would love to have one for parades and nostalgia purposes. Ran a model 12 for a paving company when I was a kid. Worked great along curbs as you couldn't do much damage.