Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just asking .

kevin37b ยท 2013-05-14 12:09

I live in Illinois and work out of #841 in Terra Haute . Iregistered in 1995 and went to work . I worked out of the hall for a couple years , then got on with an outfit for the last 15 years . Things have changed where Iam at , no work , son in law running the show etc. Another outfit wants to put me to work , and the BA says no . I WONDER IF THIS IS STILL A FREE COUNTRY . Also worked a job for 9 days , ended on a friday at 11:30 PM. I called Monday OUT OF WORK . They informed me you will call the minute you are out and if over 10 days , you go to the bottom . I have seen alot of change , and do not like it .

Replies2
  1. #1kevin37b2013-05-20 12:34

    Thanks for the replys fellows .

  2. #2powerjoke2013-05-20 13:00

    What's the question ?