Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just bought a Liebherr LTM1160-2

Evans ยท 2020-07-28 15:05

So happy my new golden hen have just arrived. 2000 LTM1160-2 with both LIEBHERR engines, appears to be a real deal . My problem is that i am not familiar with Liebherr cranes and also big cranes . I need to move fast and get to know this crane and its weakness and advantages. Thanks to Crane operator for some good conversation / good advise prior to purchase this crane. Hope I will get a return from this investment.

Replies6
  1. #1wildpig12342020-07-30 19:15

    why was it being carried on a lowboy?

  2. #2funwithfuel2020-07-30 19:20

    I don't see any rope?

  3. #3Vetech632020-07-30 20:00

    YIKES!!!!!

  4. #4wildpig12342020-07-30 23:16

    lol... guess you gotta jump in headfirst and start somewhere? It's just a toddler actually in the whole crane range. Hope you find success and upgrade or add a LTM 1500 or 1750 soon I can tell you that i collect crane models and i can't get enough of them. You might find yourself addicted to getting more crane......I wish i have enough money to get a real baby crane...lol..

  5. #5Evans2020-07-31 02:15
  6. #6Evans2020-07-31 02:30

    Thanks wildpig1234 ,i have to start from somewhere for sure but i feel addicted already , i noticed that smaller cranes do the magic in terms of staying longer on contacts.