Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just bought a1961Bantam c350 and I need some boom and misc. parts

craneguy001 ยท 2016-03-06 23:21

So I just bought a 1961 Bantam c350 crawler crane. It came with the basic 25' boom and a single sheave block. I need 45' more boom, a jib, a fairlead, 3 sheave block, the high gantry, glass, wide tracks and a headache ball. Call or text me at 405-754-0059 if you know where I can find the parts. I'd even buy a parts machine

Replies3
  1. #1bigshow2016-03-07 21:40

    Dave, check out HCEA.net as well, you may find some luck in their forums.

  2. #2craneguy0012016-03-13 00:07

    I made a post when I got it and just a bunch of likes and a couple "that's cool" comments showed up

  3. #3GRABLE2016-12-10 21:57

    Glad to hear someome else has a C-350 , mine is set up as a how, all vision cab, serial # 10245. Look on U tube for a 7 minute video, type in "C-350 BANTAM" by Rich Grable. my email is,,,,,,,,, [email protected]