Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just Hanging Out

Shenandoah ยท 2013-06-01 19:22

Thought some of you guys may want to keep this guy as far away from your rig as possible...:Banghead http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8de_1370113082 (NSFW music, btw )

Replies9
  1. #1Scrub Puller2013-06-01 20:11

    Yair . . . That made me feel crook . . . I couldn't watch it all, those sort of folks are made different. Cheers

  2. #2Shenandoah2013-06-01 20:15

    Yea Scrub, they're bullet-proof...until they're not...

  3. #3td25c2013-06-01 20:47

    Heck......... I'd probably try to hire the guy.Sure would be handy for rigging & maintenance on jobsites with his talent.

  4. #4Shenandoah2013-06-01 21:33

    Good point. If a guy like that was motivated by work as opposed to the adrenaline rush he'd be a handy fellow to have around.

  5. #5Dualie2013-06-03 00:32

    i think i guy like that would be a liability. TO much balls not enough brains.

  6. #6truckdoctor2013-06-03 14:27

    I don't think he would be interested in working otherwise he would be. The things people will do fo excitement.

  7. #7Buckethead2013-06-08 09:39

    I just hope no innocent people are underneath a crane when he falls off it.

  8. #8glenlunberg2013-06-11 02:43

    I agree to you. He's obviously not afraid of heights. I wish I could have his talent. LOL

  9. #9Knepptune2013-06-11 23:36

    That makes me think of my dad's favorite saying. It's all good until it's not. Guy is just stupid. IMO