Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just In From East Tennessee

Ben House ยท 2021-06-05 16:25

Here's my intro: My name is Ben, I am in East Tennessee, near Chattanooga. I have been a Carpenter for over 12 years, before that I was a Commercial Electrician. I was laid off in 2008 and began working for myself, I was fortunate to work with two of the best carpenters I have ever met. I learn fast, and I've been working for myself ever since. I have been operating Excavators and Backhoes since I was young, my Dad was an Electrician and my Grandfather a Carpenter. Recently I was finally able to purchase an old backhoe, and while I was researching some of the issues with it I came across this forum. Mostly I build houses, decks, docks... You name it, I can build it.

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632021-06-05 18:38

    Well, when you need help fixing something....stop here first!

  2. #2funwithfuel2021-06-05 20:35

    Welcome. Glad to have ya'

  3. #3mg23612021-06-06 05:27

    Welcome to HEF Ben !

  4. #4Ben House2021-06-06 21:03

    Thanks!

  5. #5Tinkerer2021-06-12 20:21

    Welcome to HEF, Ben !!