Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just learned of the passing of a member

kshansen ยท 2017-06-27 10:36

Not sure how many knew RonG who posted here from Connecticut. Learned this in a round about way from a friend of his I learned he had passed away almost a year ago July 28, 2016. Doing a search on his user name it appears he was only on the group a short time, still sad to loose someone.

Replies5
  1. #1lumberjack2017-06-27 10:38

    HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2kshansen2017-06-27 16:10

    Now that I see that thread I do recall it. I had traded Ron some old camera lens for a used digital camera and just the other day I received a package in the mail. It was the box of the lenses that I had sent to him with a note from his friend Darlene saying how much he had enjoyed his online friendships. To be totally honest I did not know who the Ron she mentioned was and had to do some searching to figure it out. That is one of the problems with all the different people we "meet" online we often only know of them by a "screen name" and trying to recall who a RonG is without knowing if he was from Heavy Equipment Forum, Small Engine Secrets, Yam650 or any of the many other groups or forums one is signed up to can get confusing. I'm sure one day I will disappear from this forum.

  3. #3Junkyard2017-06-27 19:59

    Just let us know the day before

  4. #4kshansen2017-06-28 08:18

    Don't think it's today, will try to keep you updated!

  5. #5indiadozer2017-10-29 02:07

    hi everyone, i m new member of this forum, and i will be continuing