Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy Holidays everyone

funwithfuel ยท 2017-11-22 10:58

A little premature, but best holiday wishes to you all

Replies11
  1. #1xgiovannix122017-12-03 17:23

    thats pretty cool Happy holidays to you as well

  2. #2funwithfuel2017-12-03 17:24

    Boy, i didn't think anybody was gonna see that. Merry holidays

  3. #3Truck Shop2017-12-23 07:33

    Merry Christmas to all the members. Truck Shop

  4. #4crane operator2017-12-23 07:42

    Merry Christmas to everyone. and safe travels to anyone out on the roads, I've got a 8 hr drive today to my parents, and wish I didn't have to do it this weekend, january 10 would be fine with me, but my mom wants everyone for christmas this year, so off we go.

  5. #5rmllarue912017-12-23 10:49

    Merry Christmas to all members safe travels and hopefully good food also.

  6. #6lantraxco2017-12-25 06:22

    Bah Humbug! #$%@&..... ah hell, Merry Christmas I suppose.... and a not so crappy New Year to all.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2017-12-25 06:30

    Merry Christmas everyone.. & a Happy New Year.. I only have 1 job heading my way, so it looks like I'll be RE-LAXIN'.. Remember> don't stress the holidays & enjoy yourselves..

  8. #8farmerlund2017-12-25 10:25

    Merry Christmas Ladies and gentlemen, and the rest of you to. Cant wait to see what kind of projects you all get into this year.

  9. #9Junkyard2017-12-25 11:03

    So you are alive! Haha. Merry Merry and Happy Happy to all. Keep er between the ditches and greasy side down!

  10. #10Wytruckwrench2017-12-25 11:31

    Merry Christmas folks! Be safe and Give yer loved ones an extra hugg!!

  11. #11Graderfan19812017-12-25 18:41

    Merry christmas to all members and happy holidays