Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just Looking For Some Info On a Model. Hope This Is OK

golfr2207 ยท 2011-01-20 16:27

Hello everyone. I am new to the boards and I have a question. I have recently received a very large model crane as a gift and I am looking to sell it, but I have very little knowledge about these things and I would like to know if anyone can tell me what it is worth. I am planning on putting it on ebay, but I don't want to low ball myself. I am not including the make and model of the crane in this post because I am not sure if this is ok. If it is, then I can provide all the information. Thanks everyone!

Replies3
  1. #1kanewolf2011-01-20 19:22

    A great source of info is the forums at DHS diecast http://forums.dhsdiecast.com/ . They also have a classified section for for-sale items http://www.davesmodeltoys.com/content/classifieds/index.cfm .

  2. #2Jdigger41302011-01-21 21:17

    I may be interested if it is in 25th or 50th scale

  3. #3golfr22072011-01-22 13:50

    It is 48th scale. I have been talking to the guys over at DHS, so I feel like I can include some more info. It is a Manitowoc 21000 crawler crane.