Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some of my logging truck models

bitner1970 · 2011-02-16 10:31

These are a few of the logging trucks I've built in 1/25 scale. Cheers: Bill

Replies8
  1. #1bitner19702011-02-16 20:32

    Lets try this again: Cheers: Bill

  2. #2HITACHI3502011-02-17 22:39

    sweet models. i made the 1/50 scale log truck on here

  3. #3prenn1984@gmail2011-02-17 23:18

    Very nice!

  4. #4JTL2011-02-18 00:22

    Awesome looking models!

  5. #5Jumbo2011-02-18 11:47

    Excellent! Does anybody do the “prototypical” versions? The dinged in front fender, the cracked windshield? Perhaps a dent in the cab guard from a crummy shovel runner? I know I never drove a log truck without some sort of ding in it; I never had a chance to drive anything new. Still though, these are wonderful, how many hours per model?

  6. #6MOUNTAIN MAN2011-03-17 22:25

    I made one, but it's just a bunch of 'Newray' parts put together, it's not the best, and I'm not saying it's great but it's what my money (and patience) will allow me to do.

  7. #7Doug19662011-05-26 20:01

    Hi, nice models. How does a guy in California build a BC logging truck? Thanks Doug.

  8. #8Andre Grondin2011-05-27 08:40

    very nice models very well done ! love those loggers !! too bad they don't make Pacific & Hayes anymore !! sad !!