I just purchased this used machine and the controls are not what I am used to (iso) and it is throwing me way off as my brain just won’t learn the current pattern. I’ve read online that this machine has a switch to toggle between iso/ase but nobody says anything about the location and I’ve gone insane trying to find it. I’ve looked over every square inch of this machine and it would be great if anyone could point me in the right direction. If I have to move some lines I will, but if there is indeed a switch it would be great to know where Terex put it.
Welcome to the Forums KCC50! Don't know anything about Terex mini-ex's however I'm going to move this thread over the Compact Excavator Forum. Best of luck!
Good day Neither the 37 or the 65 illustrate a pattern change valve, it may be a case of you making the switch or installing a valve. I dont have a hydraulic schema for the 50. Kind regards Uffex