Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Just some info

20/80 · 2021-11-19 16:30

my computer did a upgrade lately and I had to log back in to this forum, and for the life of me I could not remember my password, My memory is good but desperate short, I sent a password reset request to the forum and they said they sent a email to me with instructions to do the reset, I never received their email after many attempts, I made sure I gave them the correct info but still no reply from the forum, than by the grace of god I remembered my password and got back in, hoping a moderator will read this post and look into this issue. thanks

Replies4
  1. #1muzy2021-11-19 21:03

    Don't forget to check other folders such as junk mail and other folders.

  2. #2cuttin edge2021-11-19 21:11

    I have a book with passwords and names. I lost a yahoo mail account I had for years. I was always signed in, and one day it asked me to sign in. The reset email was sent to a sympatico account that no longer existed. Had to open a new gmail account, then change the e mail settings on everything else.

  3. #320/802021-11-20 05:25

    Yes, I thought they might have sent the reset email somewhere else also, but my email was active and registered with HEF, nothing in my junk mail or other folders, I sent HEF a email from their contact list from the bottom of this page and still no reply after a week, my password is written down now in my book, just thinking that someone else might have this problem and wanted to bring this to HEF attention. thanks

  4. #4kshansen2021-11-20 07:51

    On the password side I have a two page printout I update every so often with web addresses and passwords! Many of them are for sites or forums I seldom visit but it's always the one you go to once a year that can be the one you need in a hurry for something!