Kalmar 9229760034 pump hydraulic how many liters does this pump give if anyone knows ?
Here is a guess. Usually pumps and motors have the size somewhere in the model numbers in cc's. One rotation is 34cc x engine RPM gives you litres per minute. But it is a guess as I can't find any information either
Thanks my friend for the answer and I agree with you
Might help if you mention what the pump is off.
My original question was how many liters does this pump deliver when it is running normally
The machine it goes on might help with that.
Have a nice day my friend
You won't get much help with an attitude like that.
Sorry my english is not good
OK, no problem. I thought if the pump came off a machine the flow and pressure might be listed at a specific RPM on the machine specs.
Yes that's right the pumps are measured in liters per minute when the engine is turning at 2000rpm, not just pressure as some people wrongly say
Is the pump from a specific machine?
Yes it is from this KALMAR DRD420-60S5 machine The pump was repaired and we sent it to a special unit that repairs pumps. They told us they changed the axle and rotors. I usually deal with electrical problems but I also know about hydraulic systems.
Righto, after being sent on a wild goose chase the pump is very unlikely made by Kalmar. The pump could've been made by a dozen different manufacturers, so who manufactured the other pumps? It maybe a clue.
Now I at least know what the machine is. It's a 42 ton reach stacker/container mover. It used a double variable displacement pump. It looks they are quite popular so you should be able to contact kalmar in Sweden to get the pump specs. The service manual mentioned some pressures but I didn't see flow. Maybe going through the service manual in more than a quick glance would show the flow??? There was mention of a hydraulic plate that shows the specs. but I didn't see it. It is 235 KW, standard engine is a Volvo with optional Cummins. Built 1996 to 2015.
If the number you give was on a tag on the pump, any hydraulic pump parts supplier can give you a builder of the pumps. There probably are a lot of other numbers that should go with that. Those numbers would give you the configuration and the specs. I used to see pumps like those on Terex reach stackers but I don't remember the brands.