Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kamatsu control pattern

Paul Schiller ยท 2019-09-15 09:05

I just acquired an older Kamatsu 200 and want to learn how to change the control pattern to JD. It looks like a servo controlled machine.

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2019-09-15 11:20

    The complete model number and a serial number would help identify it. Photos would be even better. A description of the current pattern and an explanation of what you think the JD pattern is would also be necessary.

  2. #2uffex2019-09-16 09:02

    Good day If you have servo control the process is straight foward it has been posted here on a number of occasions if you cannot find it from me a post. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Paul Schiller2019-10-29 19:54

    Hi Uffex, thanks for your response. I could not find other posts showing how to change the control pattern on a Kamatsu 200. it is 1988. Can you help ?

  4. #4uffex2019-10-30 02:41

    Good day Paul Please click on the link it will take you straight where you want to be if I can help some more please come back. kind regards Uffex https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3CHoxRUD5qANDZYQkJIdjdPVms/view?usp=sharing