I have to spin the starter for a minute or more before it will start in warm weather. Have to use ether when it is cool. The glow plug indicator on the dash does not get red when holding the key to the left. any suggestions as to what my problem is?
A very common cause of this problem is the glow plug indicator itself. It is wired in series with the plugs, and frequently burns out. If not, get a test light and chase the glow plug circuit from the key switch to the plugs. It is a very simple circuit.
Thanks Mitch504. Illcheck that out. If the indicator is bad where can I get one?
From the Komatsu dealer, and you can look online for heavy equip parts, they used them on a lot of machines, and I THINK most of them are the same.
Thank you Mitch504 for the help and info.