Hey everyone, I'm looking for a mechanic to work on a TD 25 International. Unfortunately at this time I cannot provide the exact nature of the problems with it, only that my boss wants me to find someone to work on it. What resources would you guys recommend for finding a mechanic in the San Diego California area of the U.S? Thank you in advance! -Gavin
Just a thought but I might give these folks a visit http://www.megamachineryco.com Looks like they are located pretty close to San Diego in Lakeside. I dont know anything about them other than they are listed on Dresstas website as a dealer.Dressta took over the IH Dozer line.Would think they would have a mechanic,parts books,ect:beatsme Good luck in your search & fixing the 25.
I called them up and they gave me an affordable price for the maintenance! Thank you for the help!
Dang, he found it first. I had the perfect smart remark: On here, TD25 is a mechanic.
Thats great gavinc. Hopefully they can get you fixed up & pushing dirt again. LOL Mitch.......San Diego would be a 2500 mile service call Ahhh? what the hell... I need a vacation