Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kato HD1220se

RogerW ยท 2021-10-11 23:31

Hi all, I started to walk machine....after 150mtrs, I slightly turned to right & then tried to start walking again...RH side track wont budge ( LH side is Ok...) everything else works fine....thought, maybe a rock caught up somewhere, but cant see anything....It looks like its trying to move Forward & Backwards...( can hear Pump load when engage forward or Reverse ) so wonder if it could be "parking Brake" issue..??...if so, is there a Manual over ride to release it..?? Any thoughts appreciated Regards Roger

Replies3
  1. #1rocknrabbit2021-10-12 22:38

    I have the info you might need. If you give me your phone number, I can take a pic of a couple of pages of the service manual

  2. #2RogerW2021-10-12 22:44

    Hiya.....my Mob 0476 296 397...Thanks

  3. #3RogerW2021-10-18 21:12

    Many Thanks Rabbit for the info....followed it successfully, ( so I can rule out Parking Brake being the prob ) , but has not solved my queer prob...