Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kawasaki 115zv transmission parts

King ยท 2013-04-02 17:44

I bought this loader from Dubai now it is working in a project in Saudi Arabia. Any idea please where can I find transmission parts for this model imagine that I`ve been looking for these parts since last August because the dealer here is unable to supply the parts and I emailed a couple of companies in the United States but they refused to sell me. A friend of mine told me that this transmission looks like ZF. Is it really ZF brand?

Replies6
  1. #12005kes20052013-04-15 22:44

    Kawasaki makes there own transmissions-usually bullet proof- Look to machinerytrader.com disassembled and try for a used one or for parts try T-Mar Equipment on Vancouver Island British Columbia

  2. #2UrParts2013-04-16 05:06

    We have a 115 that we may break for parts. I will check the numbers you have sent and get back to you. Simon

  3. #3UrParts2013-04-16 06:18

    The number on our transmission is PS400B02 and serial No 1428. It is close and may maybe just an older version. The year of our 115Z IV-3 is 1999.

  4. #4suresh2013-04-20 03:27

    thank you for good advise www.lakshmiprecisionwinder.in

  5. #5UrParts2013-04-25 05:24

    Don't need any turbo today.

  6. #6UrParts2013-05-16 03:41

    Hi there, are you still looking for this transmission because we found another 115ZV in Holland? Let me know and we can check.