Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kawasaki 135zv loader

NL1CAT ยท 2009-09-28 11:24

Are there any big Kawa loaders out there in NA? Here in the Netherlands they're very uncommon due to dealership (lack of). But i am told that it is a very good loaders , so I'm interrested.. You guys out there got any experience with them?

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2009-09-28 13:23

    You may find this thread interesting:

  2. #2NL1CAT2009-09-28 14:49

    Thanks for that Steve. I also red somewhere that Kawasaki ,Hitachi and TCM join forces on the loader department. So I expect to see a Hitachi loader that looks exactly like a Kawa Still like to know who's running a 135 Kawa though.. and how it's performing.

  3. #3GaryHoff2009-10-01 21:43

    kawasaki makes several larger loaders, and in my opinion they are good. the 95zv and 115zv are the largest ones I've seen. All in all they have been mostly trouble free.

  4. #4dirthog2009-10-02 08:05

    kAWASKI 135 We have one 135 out in a stone quarry and they have had no trouble with it have had two customers looking at them but the bottom fell out of the coal business and they have backed away for a bit. We also have a lot of 115-95 out and they are very trouble free.