Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kawasaki 50Z IV

kel1306 ยท 2011-09-16 00:03

Hello, new here. Would like to know what folks can tell me about Kawasaki loaders, in particular, the 50Z IV model. The one I am looking at is a turbo'd 4 cyl cummins, that much I feel good about. As far as the rest of the machine, I don't know much about them. I assume they are Kawasaki power trains and hydraulic systems? Do the kawasaki machines have any problems that I should know about, particularly electric problems? How is the parts availability through their dealers. I have 2 dealers 2 hrs north and south of me. Any comments would be apprediated.

Replies2
  1. #1kel13062011-09-22 16:15

    OK....how about any smaller Kawazaki loaders...50Z, 60Z, 65Z etc???

  2. #2grandkobelco2011-09-22 19:40

    I work for a kawazaki dealer in Mich. We have quite a few in a rental fleet and have sold even more. We dont' have any big problems with any particular size. There hyd system is very simple, straight gear pumps, Piliot opperated controll valve. ZF tranys I just put a set of hyd pumps on a 85z4 at 16000 hours.