Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kawasaki 65ZIi

southernman13 · 2023-08-04 13:11

Anybody with any experience with one of these I’ve always heard Kawasaki loaders were really good but I haven’t even seen this one yet. The specs say it’s comparable to a 444C John Deere I thought a little bigger than that supposedly has around 6000 hours, but I’m gonna go check it out just reaching out to the Heavy Equipment Forums crowd! Thanks it’s an open cab machine nothing fancy, but the price is righ!

Replies2
  1. #1Tags2023-08-04 22:18

    I’ve had a Kawasaki 65ZIV since 2002 or so. Bought it with 3200hrs on it, it now has close to 9000hrs on it. It is mainly used heavily to load mulch from around March till around July 4th. After that it is used sparingly to load mulch and move some some large trees here and there. It has been a very reliable loader. Very sparse as far as the cab goes and very little electronics. Has a three speed transmission and a naturally aspirated Isuzu diesel. I have repacked some cylinders, replaced the front axel seals, and had to replace the radiator. Other than regular maintenance, it has been very dependable and it is still a relatively tight machine.

  2. #2southernman132023-08-04 23:43

    Ok thanks. Sounds like good machine!