Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kawasaki KSS50Z loader parts

digdig ยท 2014-09-27 08:10

I live in Ireland and need parts for my Kawasaki KSS50Z (chassis number KLD50Z-1212, serial: 50Z71212) loader, build in the 80s sometime, and we don't seem to have Kawasaki dealers or parts suppliers in the whole of Europe! Therefor I'm badly in need of a parts catalog and/or maintenance manual for this machine, if I had that I would have some hope of getting parts on the net. Maybe someone on here sells Kawasaki loader parts? If so please feel free to PM me! Any help would be greatly appreciated Kind regards, Joe

Replies1
  1. #1digdig2014-09-27 11:03

    From trawling the web I see that it looks like the 50z model, here's a pic from the web... This model predates the 50zIV, III and II models from what I can tell. There's no info on it on KawasakiLoaders.com