Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu WA450-1 Electrical Problem

FarmLandWanted ยท 2014-09-28 20:09

Need help. I have a Komatsu WA450-1 I started it in a building was waiting for air to pump up was dark inside building so I turned on the lights switch on right side of dash. When I turned the lights on they came on for about 8 seconds and then went out. When the lights went out the dash also went dead. I can not find the problem any help would be appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1MrKomatsu2014-09-28 22:10

    in the engine compartment there are two slow burn fuses....one of them are blown...

  2. #2FarmLandWanted2014-09-29 12:48

    Where in the engine compartment Ed are these slow burn fuses? I found this behind the seat, not sure why one cover is missing where it looks like something has been recently shorted. I find no power to the area with the recently shorted look.