i have a 2000 115 z4 with the torque converter over temp lite comming on oil temp reads 201 degrees at front off oil cooler and 149 at output of oil cooler ..oil only raises about 1/2 inch above the full hot mark about normal.. swapping out heat lite sensor and torque converter gauge sensor for new ones .. takes 2-3 hours of operation some times a few days for it to act up .. any help ..thanks .
Any update there's one for sale local can't find much info on them on internet
I have since found the problem the inner assembly was cracked .. I have found a used replacement from an older machine . I changed the ring drive from other machine and installed torque assembly . all problems solved .. 535 hours on repair with no issues.
Thanks for update does it seem like a good machine and is it hard finding parts
I have a 65ZIV that has been fantastic, very simple machine, simple cab, have used it to load mulch for the last 12-15 years or so and occasionally leaves the yard to pick up a large tree or shed with the forks. Local dealer gets parts no problem. Bought it with 3200 hours and now has a tick over 8000.
Good deal there not super popular around here but one customer had one he liked it and I never worked on it that's Really good lol. But we have a dealer fairly close and there's one in good shape at attractive price.