Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kebelco 135

whistler ยท 2014-08-04 20:54

Hi i have a kabelco 135 that has a problem with the tracking ,one track turns faster then the other in ether high or low range Does ant one have any idea what might be the problem . there is no odd message on the screen I sure could use some help Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1finaldrive2014-08-04 21:28

    Are both sides the original unit that came on the machine? Number on tag GM18VL2-K-32/56-10 Start there. If the same then check case drain leakage. Click my links below. There is a troubleshooting section. Or give me a call tomorrow and I can help you

  2. #2lantraxco2014-08-04 23:13

    Do that, then check the rotary swivel joint, if you lose a seal it can bypass inside the swivel. One telltale is the swivel will get really hot.

  3. #3whistler2014-08-05 07:12

    Thank you for the info I'll check the swivil joint. I'll let you no after i get the machine back to the shop Thanks

  4. #4grandkobelco2014-08-08 05:33

    Also make sure the pilot valves are being stroked the same and don't have crud, parts of rubber boot, worn flor mat, interfering with them, wes