Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Keep on crushig!

RockCrusher ยท 2014-09-06 12:12

Hello Everyone - Heavyequipmentforums is a great resource; Very glad I got here searching for some crusher pics. Hope this Old-school Crusher makes your day

Replies4
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2014-09-07 18:06

    That looks like a stamp mill. Haven't seen one of those in use. They were once the best way to crush rock. You could find them in almost all of the old mines.

  2. #2grandpa2014-09-07 18:10

    JDOFMEMI...... Just how gol durn old are ya? Thanks for posting that Rock Crusher.

  3. #3JDOFMEMI2014-09-07 18:29

    I don't want to give away my secrets It's not my time on this earth that matters, but the amount of time I have taken to educate myself on things related to what I do. Just kidding. I am 44, and been doing what I do since I was 18. Reading and studying about it since I could hold a book with pictures.

  4. #4Dozerboy2014-09-08 22:30

    Interesting it sure doesn't look that old "weathered".