Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kencore Construction?

stretch ยท 2011-06-21 18:52

Has anyone heard of or dealt with them? Good things, bad things, and whatnot? One of my voag instructors recommended I apply for a job there since I need a second income for a new ride, which I'm still working on (but getting close to...it'll be a Ford, that's all I know). :bash http://www.kencore.com/index.html

Replies5
  1. #1RonG2011-06-22 04:33

    Could it be Kenny Cianci or an offshoot of his company? I have not been around that area for several years,I think that he was based in Cheshire but his family were builders in Southington in the old days.Ron G

  2. #2stretch2011-06-22 17:17

    Cianci as in LEA-Cianci? I'm not sure, we've never worked with any of the Ciancis before. These ones are in Plainville/Burlington.

  3. #32004F5502011-06-22 18:09

    I have delivered some material (gravel, stone,etc) to their sites. The company is on the smaller side I think, I want to say like 8-10 guys or less. They do mainly residential site work but most of it is large residential work. I think they are main site contractor for the FORE group which builds large custom mansion/estate type homes and they have even done a few on Block Island. I have only heard good things of their work, can't speak of working as an employee as I have never met anyone who worked there.

  4. #4stretch2011-06-22 20:59

    Large residential? Ahh yes, my specialty. Good to hear they're a reputable company.

  5. #5CtTodd2011-08-06 08:50

    I've been trying to get a hold of theses guys for a few days now about a job and haven't received a call back.