Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kenworth T400 Hood

Letsplay2 ยท 2007-08-17 13:22

One of my trucks had a blowout the other night and basically tore up our hood... I am wondering if anyone here knows of a place, besides the dealer where I can purchase a hood for a 1989 KWT400 with the last 6 of the vin # 534720. If you need more information please let me know. Devin

Replies4
  1. #1togoffrd2007-08-17 21:38

    This place does not list a T-400, but for my T-800 they'll ship it to my door for just under $2000. Maybe they can help you out http://www.trufittruckhoods.com/ . Is the hood different from the T-600? Tom

  2. #2Letsplay22007-08-31 23:36

    Worth a shot I will give them a shot and call them on Tuesday... Thanks for the help. Devin

  3. #3Electra_Glide2007-09-04 08:41

    Here's another option: http://www.jonesperformance.com/std_hoods/kenworth.html Again, they don't list a T-400, but they do have a T-600. Joe

  4. #4Letsplay22007-09-05 18:55

    Thanks for the help I am finding it very hard to get a replacement hood besides the dealer. I guess I might just have to go that route... Thanks for all the help it is very much appreciated folks. Devin