Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kenworth T450 grill question

Soodude ยท 2011-11-05 08:43

hey guys I've been working on my t450 conversion but hit a rut, I can't seem to find the grill center for a t450, I was wondering if anyone new if there are other model kenworth's with the same grill or a grill that would fit. Thank you in advanced DJ

Replies5
  1. #1tonka2011-11-06 07:21

    What yer is it and do you want the stock grill?

  2. #2Soodude2011-11-06 19:22

    It's a 90 Tonka, and it doesn't matter if it's stock or not as long as it looks purdy

  3. #3tonka2011-11-07 16:04

    T600 has the same grill it looks like...

  4. #4Soodude2011-11-07 19:25

    ok cool... I'll give it a look real quick and see what I can find... Thank you for the help

  5. #5Soodude2011-11-07 21:23

    I was poking around and found out that the reason I can find it is because it's not a grill insert it's a grilledensor.... Hmmm guess I learn something new everyday and I'm gonna get one because I want AC LOL