Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Keypad

The grassman ยท 2023-01-04 09:18

Good morning to all. I had my excavator on the trailer to go get fuel and forgot to remove my rubber keypad that goes on my code panel. After getting to my location I realized that the rubber pad with the numbers on it had blowed off I contacted bobcat to get a new one they informed me that you had to buy the whole panel which is over $500 LOL needless to say I'm almost had a heart attack. My question is does anyone know where you can purchase just the little rubber pad that goes over top of the code panel?

Replies2
  1. #1The grassman2023-01-04 09:30
  2. #2The grassman2023-01-04 09:31

    That is a picture of what I'm talking about but that part number consists of the whole panel which is $475 I'm looking for just the rubber pad