Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC35 Hydro safety valve

cpmartin1989 ยท 2023-01-05 13:07

Morning all, looking at the drawings of this machine it looks like it is called the safety valve. There is pretty much no info I have been able to find. Whenever I type something in I get a main pressure relief valve which is not the same thing from my understanding. I am curious what this valve is for. I removed it trying to see if that is where my internal leak within the valve control body was and I found an o-ring had damage to it. I replaced this valve until I can find that particular piece but after re-installing my boom now slowly lowers with/without the engine being on. I am curious to know if I maybe damaged the o-ring further when I removed this. Does anyone know what this valve is for? Can it be adjusted? There is an allen set screw under the i believe 19mm cap.

Replies3
  1. #1John C.2023-01-05 19:16

    I think I answered your question in a different thread. If so please don't make two threads for the same issue.

  2. #2cpmartin19892023-01-11 13:00

    Hey John, my apologies sir. I did create two threads, I created the one in the one I believed to be in the right forum and then I saw compact. I was unsure of how to delete my previous one. Again, my apologies

  3. #3John C.2023-01-11 20:00

    No need to apologize. I just wanted to make sure you got the information.