Not a bad way to spend 700k
Those look like HID lights, does anyone know about them?
They are - some of the Tinaja (proving ground) stuff has been equipped with them, and they're supposed to be a production option on the newest stuff. We had a 797B for a while that we couldn't run at night because the lights drove everyone up the wall. Our two new 10T's have them on the hoist (head?) lights, and regular halogens on all of the others.
we have them on our 950F and our 980H...they are really bright...they come in handying for plowing on the 950 and on the 980 we can light up the whole crushing plant...we put them on our nre fire departant tanker too for scene lights.....only problem is that they cost big $$$$$$
Now that is a thing of great beauty.:thumbsup
We have the HID on our 994F as well as the new 789C's and D10&D11R's. They are great for working with especially when it is foggy or dusty.
Someone Say Dusty?
Yeah, in the "windows open or closed" thread. Everybody likes to keep them closed, to keep Dusty out. :bouncegri
Yair...is that track gonna flap or wot?
nice looking dozer cool pic man
Thanks for sharing the piece that is a nice looking machine, I wish I had the work for one that size... lol
Thats one AWESOME pic! A definate calender piece.
dozer cool pic! ironically, the tracks have all the paint, yet the blade is bare metal!
Nice pic pullpan!!
Sweet dozer:drinkup
Beautiful!!!
Nice office!
I would have thought the later hightracks would have come out with carrier rollers,as I know many earlier ones were retrofitted with them. Do they for some reason not flap now.??? Regards
Awesome looking machine. Trbo
After initially trying them without carrier rollers, I was under the impression they'd gone back to putting them on because of track whip....not true?
cool pic man. love the night shot