Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kinda sorta trailer

Tiny ยท 2010-10-30 18:25

Saw this deal couple days ago,Any one else see anything like this?..Cab controlled hydraulic raised the tank to clear another set a railroad tracks.looked like a sweet set up just watching it roll down the road .

Replies4
  1. #1willie592010-10-30 18:37

    Now that fella has a heck of a job, looks like he has a special setup just for hauling stuff like those tanks/bins. I'd bet a paycheck those 4 blue vertical posts on his bed is where he racks the wheel dollies that are under the tank legs with his knuckle crane. And the whole unit is still attached to tractor via the 5th wheel. Neat.

  2. #2motrack2010-10-30 21:37

    They has been setting a buch of those same bins in my area but I have not seen them being trucked in. I need to ask around how they were transported. Thats a neat set up.

  3. #3hvy 1ton2010-11-01 00:13

    I've never seen bins moved that way before. Every one i've seen moved was sitting upright on a lowboy.

  4. #4Dualie2010-11-07 02:42

    One word. Slick...