Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kioti TL 750

UpNorth Mini Excavating ยท 2026-09-13 00:19

Hey everyone, I am purchasing a Kioti TL 750 next week that is a 24 standard flow leftover. I tried it at the dealer and it slows the tracks down while lifting and dumping the bucket. Anyone else seen this? Is there a fix to it? Thanks. Anything else I should look at before finishing my purchase?

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2026-09-13 10:15

    I have never run a Kioti. What I have noticed is that every 75 hp machine I have run, regardless of color, will struggle at multitasking like that to some degree. Especially if your moving a full bucket, up grade while raising or dumping all at the same time. Some machines conceal it better than others but at the end of the day, your moving a 5 ton machine while doing multiple hyd functions at the same time. There is only so much capacity available. If your expecting it to raise a full bucket while moving and dump at the same time and not feel it slow down, you might be asking a lot for 75 hp. I would run another machine in that size range and see how it does in comparison if you haven't done so. You may be expecting too much or the Kioti maybe weak. I would not expect that there is anything you can do with the Kioti if it is slow, unless it wasn't PDI'ed correctly and it needs to be adjusted.

  2. #2PeterG2026-09-13 11:55

    For safety, I would suggest operators do the following. Fill the bucket and then keep the bucket down low. Drive to your destination. Once at your destination (like at the side of a Full-size dump truck), Raise and dump. Raising the bucket up high and especially on soft surfaces that are sloping down a bit or going up a hill while moving can lead to accidental machine rear end or front end lifting up and losing control of the machine. When back spreading, raise the bucket up to mid-height, then back up slowly tilting or shaking the bucket. Bottom line, operate the machine in steps, and not trying to do it all at once on the go. Although you can get away with this if the machine is on flat hard ground and the load is super light. Remember the load acts as a lever and can either be acting as a control "balance" or a "danger".

  3. #3mowingman2026-09-13 16:14

    Somewhere, in the past, on this forum, there was a long running thread about Kioti not wanting to honor their factory warranty. In fact, the person's dealer, actually bought the machine back themselves, to help out the customer. If I remember right, that happened somewhere in north Texas. You may want to find that topic and read it. Not sure how Kioti warranty is today, but a few years ago it was pretty poor.