I have a 4024T in a CT322 I have fuel in the oil. I replace the fuel transfer pump and did not solve the problem. I have a manual and have done all the air tests and did not find an air leak any where in the system. I am thinking it might be the O rings around the injection pumps. I have read alot of online and it seams you need the special tools to replace the o rings, is this true or can you mark the pumps and pull them out and put back in at the same location?
Welcome to HEF woodchuck ! How much fuel? An easily visible quantity, or something that showed up on an oil scan? Does the engine run OK? Maybe one of the lines from a pump to an injector is loose? If this is something that takes quite a few hours of operating time for the fuel to show up, it could also be wear in the pumping plungers themselves, which would require pump replacement. Also, do not rule out a leaking injector. Those pumps are adjusted to within .001" (I adjust to within .0005") of each other when installed. You could easily be off by more than that by marking them. You could try it, but be aware that you may end up with an irregular running engine.
Its noticeable like a gallon in 13 hours. I am going to put some dye in the fuel and see if I can tell where it is leaking. It runs fine. I would not mind buying the timing tool but so far all I can find they want $1000 for it.
With that much fuel going into the crank case do you think it is the o rings or a plunger?
That much fuel I would have suspected a bad transfer pump. Since you replaced that I would think an O-ring on a unit pump or a high pressure fuel line leak. Check your messages.