Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KMK 3045, year 1992 (Transmission shifting Issue)

Hakeem ยท 2014-09-15 00:00

Hi guys, This is my first post. I would like to have some information on the problem I have (below). any Information is so much appreciated. I have a KMK 3045 year 1992. We rebuild the transmission one week ago. everything was fine for about 2 hours. we moved the Crane from the Garage outside so that we can calibrate the crane arm. however, after we moved it outside the transmission stopped working. We think that it is the computer that is not reading the transmission. any Ideas?? Thanks Hakeem

Replies4
  1. #1duongpn2014-09-15 01:54

    Transmission is ZF 6-gear powershift 6 WG 200, right ? Computer no problem. You can be assured of computer. Transmission type Powershift, not Autoshift. You should test power electric to control valve or hydraulic pressure Let me know How many solenoid valve on shift module ? And picture of transmission model

  2. #2Hakeem2014-09-15 04:47

    There are 4 of them , we already have the cover on. if its important I can take it out and take more photos. And here are some photos. Please let me know if you need any further info. and appreciate your prompt response. Hakeem

  3. #3duongpn2014-09-15 10:44

    It is Power-Shift, Not Auto-Shift If right, let me know some picture of Hydraulic Control box as below:

  4. #4stondad2014-09-19 19:50

    Interesting thread, gentlemen. If the transmission is operating normally, and "D" is selected with the machine stationary, what gear is it in when it drives off ? Either of you can answer.