Looking for a little help on my Kobelco 115sr, serial yy03-05xxx. I blew a small hydraulic line that runs from what I would call a valve block under the floor. This line ran up to the left joystick, but it was not one of the pilot lines, I believe it sends hydraulic fluid to energize the joysticks. After replacing the line I seem to have no fine controll at the joystick, everything functions but it happens abrubtly and you have to move the joystick fairly far to get the functions to work. So I'm wondering if I need to bleed air out of the left joystick and if so how? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You don't need to bleed any air, If was the feed line there is a small screen in the fitting at the bottom of the joy stick were the hose mounts. Contamination may have gottin in that screen.
Thanks so much for the reply, I can't tell you how helpful it is. I will disassemble the tower and check it out this morning. Thanks again and I'm keeping my fingers crossed its that simple.
Grandkobelco you certainly are...exactly what it was, there wasn't much there, I could still see through it when I put it up to the light, but after cleaning it with some compressed air it was much easier to see through. Put her all back together and she was good as new! I never woulda guessed there was a screen in that fitting. Thanks again for your help, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!