cat 330l no power left track line. pilot pressure on travelling spool is OK. I change travelling hose line left side to right side on valve box, then trouble change right side. therefore I think travelling motor and swivel joint seal is OK. other functions is works fine. any input would be appreciated. thanks amalka.
Have you checked pump pressures? If that side of the pump is weak either the swing or bucket will be weak also, I can't remember at the moment.
thanks for reply bucket, swing , arm, boom is ok. only one side track weak.both pump pressure normal. thanks
Both directions of the travel or just one way? Spool moving free in the bore ?
I don't know which prefix your 330L, but i think that on the basic described of your problem, you have hydraulic system two pump flow. You check working pressure on your lower pump, it must be app. 320 bar, if not adjust relief valve for lower pump, if yes app 320 bar (relief valve seting od 340 bar), you must check flow lower pump. Each of the main pumps delivers approximately 240 liter/min (63 U.S. gpm) of hydraulic oil at no load. Check regulation lower pump (power shift pressure, pilot pressure, pump delivery pressure) and check adjuster for max. limit flow.
what is your s/n prefix