Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 135

tractor geek · 2018-10-26 08:05

Hi Would anyone know the procedure to calibrate hydraulics on a early Kobelco sk135 2001 model

Replies5
  1. #1TVA2018-10-26 08:31

    Please just don’t call 2001 model “early”! You don’t know what I have to work with! For me 2001 anything but “early model”! Sorry, can’t help you, but give it a time and I’m pretty shure Uffex will eventually get to answer your request!

  2. #2tractor geek2018-10-26 08:43

    Fair play, i work on old machines to 1960s but it dont really help the calibration job

  3. #3uffex2018-10-26 12:54

    TVA take it easy we do not have so much information on this model Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4uffex2018-10-26 12:57

    Good day Scotland We are not to sure of the question can you please clarify what you need ? Kind regards

  5. #5TVA2018-10-26 15:25

    I find it hard to believe !