I have a Kobelco 115SR serial #yy03-05227. The machine has about 4500 or so hours on it and I’ve owned it since new. Running it yesterday and all of a sudden I lost all hydraulic functions except the blade, I released and then re-engaged the safety lever and got the two beeps signaling the safety lever had been engaged, still no hydraulics, waited a few minutes and all hydraulic functions returned. This happened several times before I decided I should get it out of the way and off to a spot where I could work on it before it died for good in the way of the foundation we were digging. I’m thinking it’s one of two things, the safety switch in the left console, or the solenoid under the cab that the switch engages. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Good day Suggest you check out that the solenoid has power when you operate the control lock out at the cabin and work from that point, if the power is there check the valve. Kind regards Uffex
I checked and have power at the valve when the lever is engaged and don't have it when it is disengaged so I'll be replacing the solenoid valve...