Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 135 sr

shroutty ยท 2024-09-17 15:13

I have a 135 sR that has Ben making a whining noise when the controls are in the work position. Now it is starting to choke out the engine and then it will start back up and run immediately n run for 10 minutes before doing it again. Wat could it be?

Replies3
  1. #1Kobe Steel2024-09-19 07:49

    Possibly a fuel blockage issue and a slipping alternator/aircon belt maybe. What year of manufacturer or model series is it i.e. -1,-2,-3 Kind regards

  2. #2shroutty2024-09-21 19:18

    I don't think it's fuel cause I've found out since I posted this that wen it starts to choke out u can lift the red handle and put ur controls n neutral the engine will catch back up n run smooth . I'm thinking it's a hydraulic issue

  3. #3Kobe Steel2024-09-21 19:31

    See if you can post a video of the issue. You can use the monitor to check all your sensors and solenoid controls but you would need to give the the full model code and year of manufacturer, from that we can send you any relevant information for testing.