AC Blower was making a lot of noise and it quit working eventually, does anybody have a removal process, it’s under the seat. Looks like the seat may have to come out or maybe the handles too. Not sure what all needs to come off. Would like to have an idea before I start removing stuff. It’s already a headache in that mini cab.no enclosed a picture of full sn
YN20M00107S111 blower motor assy. I has the same in several Komatsu and Cat excavators. I unbolt the seat from the riser, consoles and all, and ratchet strap them up towards the roof, then remove the riser, then open the box.
Sounds easy enough. Thanks!
I'm pretty sure I've scored that blower motor aftermarket from APAIR or the like.
Thanks guys, I found a blower on Amazon for a fraction of what kobelco wanted but I plugged it in and still nothing. Have 2 wires going to the blower red/blue, the red one has 24v when blower is on, but I want to test the blower switch? Anybody got a test procedure?
Bliwer resistor is #4. You should be able to test blower switch at the resistor assy.
Cool. What resistance am I expecting, and at what pins?
Resistance? 3 ins (4?) and an out Test for 24v at each resistor pin during each position of blower switch.
3 wires, black green and blue