Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco 140 srlc

Jeporrsmouth · 2023-05-29 14:56

Hey guys I’m trying to change the fuel injection pump on the Mitsubishi DO4FR engine I can’t find anything on it I got it all took apart and don’t know how to get it out of the gear to pull it out need help bad to figure it out

Replies3
  1. #1Jeporrsmouth2023-05-29 16:29

    How do you get this collar out of the way to access the nut to take it off

  2. #2uffex2023-05-30 10:19

    Good day & welcome See attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Jeporrsmouth2023-05-30 11:40

    Thank you so much for the help I’ll download it and check it out I couldn’t find anything on this engine to try and figure it out I just bought this machine and stepping out on my own and this happens right out of the gate on me once again I truly appreciate everything thanks so much