Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kobelco 150

rscritch · 2015-03-30 14:57

I have a kobelco 150 mark iii I thought my display was broken but today while jiggling the key it lit up and started working it's beeping 8 oil filter what dose that mean? Oil level is 13 coolant is 14 charge is 15 what scale is that stuff on?

Replies5
  1. #1Anthony Serpico2022-11-01 21:42

    I see this is an old post but I figured it give it a try. I have the same machine and display works here and there, did you find your electrical issue?

  2. #2John Shipp2022-11-02 04:21

    rscritch has not visited the forum since August 2015, if you check his profile, but the last message he posted mentioned changing the key switch.

  3. #3Anthony Serpico2022-11-02 07:07

    Hi John, I guess I didn’t dig far enough, new to this forum thing. I figured it would be a long shot, I do appreciate your response and that’s an inexpensive part so I’ll try it, thank you!

  4. #4John Shipp2022-11-03 04:04

    Hi Anthony, If you touch the name above the message, then the number lit up next to messages, you can see what has been posted. I am not sure how far changing the key switch sorted out his problem but it might be something to check or test for. Cheers

  5. #5Anthony Serpico2022-11-03 07:13

    Gives me a starting point anyway, ordered one on eBay for 25 dollars so not a huge deal if it’s not the problem. Thanks again!