I bought this machine about 6-8 months ago. Used it for a couple things around the place and it sat for 4-5 months. Went out to use it again and it started right up. Neither of my pilot controls are doing anything. The swing works with foot control. The travel operation and dozer works normal also. I can lift the front of the machine off the ground with the dozer with no problem so I don’t think I have a pressure problem. I just can’t have no control of boom or bucket. From what I have found, if it will travel and swing, the lever lock switches are fine. The fluids levels are all good. Any help on where else to look for issues? I feel like it’s electrical they way it was working fine and now nothing.
Good day & welcome Do you have a hydraulic schematic for the machine ? Kind regards Uffex
I think you are right on the electrical part. You didn’t put what series machine you have but here is some things to check. Check fuse for hand control solenoid and check connections at said solenoid. Here are some pics.