Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco Compact Excavators, Case & New Holland compacts (both now made by Kobelco)

MR. KOBELCO ยท 2011-08-10 19:44

Kobelco Compact hydraulic excavators, Case compacts (made by Kobelco) & New Holland compacts (made by Kobelco) 1) are you having trouble searching for new o.e.m., remanufactured, reconditioned, or new aftermarket replacement parts? 2) is your machine acting up and not running the way it should? 3) do you require help pin-pointing the root cause of the problem? 4) do you have any unanswered questions? 5) are you looking for manuals specific to your model and by serial number? please post your topics here. i will do my best to help out. as i am also sure and gladly invite the other experienced kobelco mechanics on this forum to ring in with advice as well! please do not forget to include your model along with the serial number of your machine in the post. also, in regards to the engine, the make, model type and serial number helps. cheers! Adam Fairchild, a.k.a. Mr. Kobelco C.F.P.S. (Certified Fluid Power Specialist) http://www.ifps.org/ Electro-Mechanical-Automation & Robotics Engineering Technician Hydraulic & Pneumatic Engineering Technician Parts & Service Manager Robert Green Equipment Sales Ltd. 41 Cardico Drive, P.O. Box 128 Gormley, Ontario Canada L0H 1G0 ph: (905) 888-9070 fax: (905) 888-9013 mobile: (416) 896-2442 Home mailing address: 56 Brooking Street Bowmanville, Ontario Canada L1C 5L5 home phone: (905) 697-9626 primary e-mail: [email protected] Facebook Group: Kobelco Hydraulic Excavators Link; http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=126868410693215 Facebook Group: MDI/Yutani Hydraulic Excavators Link; http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=145542265470370 secondary e-mail: [email protected] ROBERT GREEN EQUIPMENT SALES LTD. http://www.robertgreenequipment.com KOBELCO http://www.kobelcoamerica.com/Pages/homepage.aspx KOBELCO & MDI/YUTANI CUSTOMER ONLINE PARTS CATALOG (OPC) https://webparts.pvassociates.net/c...=PVA-MQ6YB-J8F2&DataSet=001KOB&LanguageID=ENU HULTDINS http://www.hultdins.com/ INDEXATOR ROTOTILT http://www.indexatornorthamerica.com/

Replies6
  1. #1ville2011-11-15 15:46

    Hello Mr. Kobelco! I have been searching for a manual or actually any literature for my SK75UR Kobelco. The serial number is (if I found the correct one) YR-03621. Owner manual would be great and also some workshop manual would be good. Especially I'm interested in electric schemas, as I'm having trouble with engine as it won't stop from the key. It started as a little problem when the engine stopped every now and then without any reason. Then sometimes it didn't start from the key, but lately it didn't ever stop, so we had some string to pull the shut down lever. I studied this issue little further this week and found a relay from electric box under the seat, which operates the engine stop solenoid. When connecting the big wires, the engine stops corretly, so the solenoid is okay. Now the problem seems to be, that the control signal to relay is not coming. Any idea, which part is broken? Thanks in advance

  2. #2MR. KOBELCO2011-11-16 08:14

    please send me an e-mail as so i can forward you what i have. my e-mail: [email protected] cheers! adam

  3. #3skipll2011-11-29 09:45

    Hello Mr Kobelco ! I am new here to the forum. I am wanting new tracks for my Kobelco SK 015. (1992) I have been looking around a bit----see they are of all diff. prices. What specks should I look for? Do yo know of a good place to buy these? I am new to operating my machine--only had it bout a year but have put on 150 hrs. on it---just on my property---just foolin around makin roads etc.. Love to operate it. Thanks

  4. #4MR. KOBELCO2011-11-30 00:01

    hi, the serial number will help if you can post too. likely stamped into a plate riveted to machine just under cab floor on side of frame or front panel you should try calling TTP - toronto tractor parts or VTP - vancouver tractor parts they should help you out. cheers! adam

  5. #5Bloodnut2011-12-13 07:46

    Hi Mr Kobelco, I am new to this forum but I am looking for a workshop manual to download for a Kobelco sk 015 model pu 03625.Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

  6. #6MR. KOBELCO2011-12-13 12:02

    hi, please e-mail me at " [email protected] " this way i can get you the deets on the manual you are wanting. cheers! adam