I have a 1997 kobelco sk220lc mark 4 (serial number llu1583). It worked great all weekend, then at the end of the day today I shut it down to shovel tracks and grease, and when I fired it back up to move it ahead it was displaying the 17 controller cpu code and wont rev up. I also checked the fuses and the two that i have my finger on in the picture appear to be dead on both sides of the fuse. In addition to figuring out what exactly is wrong with it, can i unplug the stepper motor and manually rev it up to get it out of where it is and quickly finish the 20 mins of digging that i have left. I did try flipping the kpss release switch and turning the kpss to s which if i read correctly will rev it up to 2000 automatically, but that didnt work either. If you guys have any insight it would be greatly appreciated... Thanks
From what I get #17 is "Swing speed control proportional valve fail" Give us a picture of display showing the code.
you can manually rev it up it will still work those two solenoid fuses are powered from your controller. I would start by pulling the covers off behind the seat and checking all your wiring for damage
I had a 1995 Kobelco SK60. I know that's a much smaller unit but it had that same controller. Don't move that stepper motor by hand...... When you do it screws up the main CPU. When the main controller which mine was under the seat fails I don't think you will find a replacement. When my machine would not rev up I naturally tried to move that motor arm. So if the stepping motor goes bad that is what I did and it fried the main controller. Finally found a dealer that told me why. I found 2 while I owned mine and that's the reason I sold it as that's why they are scarce as they all fail. Good luck but that is what I experienced.
totally different system but you are suppose to disconnect the stepper motor when using the manual override cable. also the controller is still available through kobelco just changed one earlier this year.
Stepping motor is but the Controller located under the seat isn't. Last one I bought I found online and came from Austria.
If you want to rev it up, take the rod between actuator motor and pump off, and position the pump arm at desired revs. I've done it like this on kobelco before, as a quick patch up ofcourse.
We did placed a new sensor, but power drops are the same as it was
Error code 10052 kobelco sk210
Is anyone know error code 10052 Kobelco SK210 for power drops