I have a 2012 350g deere excavator that won’t start its showing trouble codes 11006-02 and 13002-02 it cranks over but won’t fire I’ve change fuel filters
Will need a complete machine serial number so accurate information can be gathered. 11006-02 - Engine controller communication error (reported by the main controller) 13002-02 - Engine controller communication error (reported by the monitor controller) Did you check all your fuses?
Yes checked the fuse all ok machine serial number 1ff350gxjbd808179 engine serial number rg6090l106412 model 690ht006
Did you ever solve this? Having a similar issue at the moment
Oops. I didn't get back to karch You have the same exact codes? Machine serial number would help. Fuses good? If the engine controller loses power, then it will generate those codes. A failure of the communication wires as well.
Yes same exact codes, machine starts fine in the morning and runs fine all day up until it is shut off then ecu doesn’t communicate, will crank but not start and can’t see ecm on service advisor, till it sits for awhile then all is fine again. I can get the serial number today my machine is a 290g
Seems like something that could be temperature related.....
Machine sn is *1FF290GXEED706099*
I agree. Since you have Service Advisor, you should have access to schematics. Just make sure you are not losing your voltage supply or grounds. If they check out, I think something is wonky in the ECU when it heats up.