Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco, komatsu or Hitachi

bibalong ยท 2024-03-01 19:52

Looking at kobelco 135sr or 140srlc -7, komatsu 138us-11 or130-8. Or the hitachi zx130-7. Other than a few farm jobs hiring out a machine I have no serious excavator history or purchases previously so stuck on where to invest in this case. In addition to ongoing farm maintenance the main use of this machine will be ongoing mulching work on relatively steep terrain. I have been told kobelco are well suited to this application, but have heard from others that their engineering is not up to hitachi or komatsu level. Any thoughts or experience with these models? Cheers Bob

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-03-01 20:27

    I think they all could be good options. Who has the best dealer support in your area? You need to evaluate specific machines. You can't normally just say 1 machine is better or worse than others. Just like a Ford, Chevy and Dodge/Ram debate.

  2. #2uffex2024-03-02 04:41

    Good day Attached may be of help. Kind regards Uffex